Mortgage Loan Originator Get a License Instructor Led Online Courses for California.
California - DFPI Mortgage Loan Originators License
• Basic and Professional Packages Include National and State Specific Required Courses (20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive and 2 Hour CA-DFPI SAFE: CA-DFPI MLO Law Online)
• All of the Necessary Resources to Pass the First Time!
• Extremely Knowledgeable Instructors Available Via Email and Course Blog
• Coherent, Concise and Comprehensive Material
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority
• Cape School Pre-License Professional Package Guarantee: Pass the NMLS National exam or Cape will refund the $110 Exam Fee! *Please click 'Package Guarantee' for full terms.
• Lowest Price Guarantee! - Find a Lower Price and Cape will match it
• National and State Specific Mortgage Licensing Classes Every Week!
• Friendly, Knowledgeable Customer Service available through LiveChat, Phone or Email!
If you find a lower price - Cape will match it!
Competitor's product must be equivalent to Cape School product
Earn the credits needed to obtain your MLO License!
• All courses are pre-approved by NMLS to cover information needed for the NMLS National Exam (including UST Material)
Course required for up-and-coming California Mortgage Loan Originators:
20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive Principles of Mortgage Lending (includes UST material) Course NMLS Course Approval #1404
This satisfies the core prelicense educational requirements for mortgage loan originators as defined by the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act).
2 Hour CA SAFE: Guide to California Mortgage Law NMLS Course Approval #11083- This course is designed to satisfy the state law pre-license educational requirements for the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation in the state of California. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a strong understanding of the mortgage loan originator industry and the California laws that govern it. *This course is required for MLOs licensed by California-DFPI
How do the courses work?
Courses are divided into lessons, in topic order, as recommended by NMLS. When accessing new material for the first time, it will only be available during the instructor's office hours (listed below). All lessons, quizzes, and other learning exercises must be completed and a score of 70% or higher must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion. Once the course has been completed, it will then be available 24/7 for review.
|20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive Online Course #1404 *required for all MLOs|
2 Hour CA-DFPI SAFE: CA MLO Law Online Course #11083 *required by CA-DFPI
|Online TestPREP ($69 value)|
|Principles of Mortgage Lending - hard copy text ($49 value)|
|Professional Packagae Exam Guarantee ($110 value) *for full terms and conditions, click here|
|Choose your package now -->|
*Course and package prices DO NOT include the NMLS filing fee of $1.50 per credit. Fees will be added during checkout • Where applicable, textbook shipping charges will also be added at checkout.